All water sterilizers contain Quartz Sleeves. On occasion, these Quartz Sleeves can break due to a water hammer effect and send glass down into your production. Most facilities do not have a last line of defense past the water sterilizer unit. This can lead to a very expensive clean up operation, should these glass particles get loose.
- Will capture particles down to .005 of an inch
- 4” Ferrule inlet/outlet
- 23 ¼” Ferrule edge to Ferrule edge
- 6 ½” outside diameter
- Internal wedge wire filter length 17”
- End to end on internal filter is 19”
- 3” ID of wedge wire filter
- Tube length is 21”
- Capable of filtering up to 300 GPM
- Filter is removable and cleanable
- Custom designing is available
We offer the Glass Catcher as a solution. The inside Stainless Steel Filter captures down to .005 of an inch, maintaining the integrity of your water in case a Quartz Sleeve should break.